Next
I originally drew this on February 9, 2019, and I'm pretty sure I originally posted it to the Internet about a year later. Well, I nuked all of the drawings that were originally on my accounts because of some mental health issues, and then I got a virus on my computer and assumed this picture (and a couple others) were lost forever. Well, it turns out they weren't, thanks to good old Furarchiver.
You can probably guess, but these are the original designs I had for Ethan and Ravine. Ethan looks almost identical to me because at the time I originally posted this to the Internet, he pretty much was me. Then I found out that using self-inserts for main characters is cringey and should generally be avoided at all costs. As for Ravine, I personally like the emerald-studded combat boots she wears, and I'd actually forgotten about that little detail until I reuploaded it to my regular art blog on May 1, 2026. However, I will say that I like her messier hair a bit less than her newer design.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment